The Homeowners Association at Serenity Reserve is key to the smooth operation of the Serenity Reserve gated community. It assumes responsibility of many standard services as well as offers the option to provide additional services, such as catered meals and house cleaning, should homeowners decide they want them.
Residents will pay a modest monthly HOA fee that covers the following community services:
- Lawn care, landscape / irrigation, external pest control at YOUR OWN HOME and also grounds keeping in common area.
- Clubhouse and common swimming pool maintenance and service
- Community lighting
- Front gate with security surveillance
- Perimeter fence maintenance
- Common area tree maintenance – trimming, etc.
- Road Maintenance
- Maintaining architectural standards
- Overall security